I’m available to speak at pro-life functions and church events as my schedule allows. To watch my Heartbeat International PEG talk, click here: PEG talk by Susanne Maynes. (See more about my pro-life speaking ministry here: “Pregnancy Help Ministry Friends.”)
As part of my “Passionate Parenting” ministry, I offer a weekend workshop for churches called “How to Raise Wholehearted Followers of Jesus.” See more information here: parenting course.
Or, check out the on-line video course (and FREE mini-course) at: passionateparenting.thinkific.com.
I love the Word of God, I value well-spoken words, and I’m currently pursuing a Master of Theological Studies at Regent University. One of my main speaking themes is the value of all God’s image-bearers along with the transforming power of the gospel.
In addition to teaching my parenting workshop, here’s a sampling of my other speaking opportunities:
- Weekend women’s retreat, First Nazarene Church of Lewiston (four messages)
- Message on Hebrews 2:1-4, “The Effect of Neglect,” River City Church, Lewiston, Idaho
- Message on “Joy Unspeakable,” Lifelinks Family Camp, Hungry Horse, Montana
- Message on I John 4, “Worldly Worldviews Won’t Make You Wise,” ReGenerate, River City Church’s college ministry
- Message on the Sanctity of Human Life, Winchester Community Church
- “How Pregnancy Centers are Much Safer than a ‘Safe Space’,” Life Choices Clinic fundraising banquet
- Message on Psalm 88, “Finding Value in the Valley,” Life Center Church, Clarkston, Washington
- Message on “Stewarding Your Sacred Human Sexuality,” ReGenerate college ministry of River City Church
- Heartbeat International Conference general session PEG talk, “7 Ways Serving at a Pregnancy Center has made me a Better Christian”
- Workshop for Parenting Event, River City Church, “Teaching Children the Value of Persons”
- Interview for Axis Parenting Summit, “Implications of Imago Dei in Parenting”
- Webinar for Heartbeat International, “How Your ‘Why’ Sustains Your Mission”
- Message on “Are You a Victim of Imago Dei Identity Theft?” New Life Church, Creston, British Columbia
- Message on “Reclaiming Human Identity,“ Life Center Church, Clarkston, Washington
- Keynote message at fundraising banquet, GATE Pregnancy Resource Center, Concord, North Carolina
- Workshop for Heartbeat International annual conference – “How Your ‘Why’ Sustains Your Mission”
For more information, contact me.
From the audience:
“Our audience felt Susanne’s message was compelling and fresh. They loved that she included specific information about GATE. Our staff loved talking with her and valued her input.”
–Mary Fainn, Executive Director, GATE Pregnancy Center (Fundraising Banquet)
“Susanne is an energetic, inspirational and fun speaker. She was available to individuals during and after our retreat. I highly recommend her as a speaker for any and all age groups.”
–Carolyn Kniefel, Women’s Retreat Planning Committee (Women’s Retreat)
“Susanne was willing to open up and be vulnerable to share the message God had for our group. Many ladies were touched by her words and her sensitive spirit. Susanne was a true blessing to our retreat.”
– Pamela Sawyer, Women’s Ministry Leader (Women’s Retreat)
“Susanne’s ability to combine biblical wisdom and personal experience in her teaching is nothing short of life-changing. We already see changes in our family after implementing some of her strategies, and we are excited to continue our quest to make God the center of our family with her sage advice.”
— Josh and Jenny McKarcher, Congregational Presbyterian Church (Passionate Parenting Workshop)
“The retreat was such a great way to spend time together as a couple. We especially loved Susanne’s idea of “lots of sugar cubes” and really being intentional about building our children up. There were so many practical ideas, from ways to put our marriage first to teaching our children how to spend time in the Word. Most importantly we loved that the authority of scripture was reiterated throughout the whole workshop!”
— Drew and Michaela Owen, Port Cities Reformed Baptist Church (Passionate Parenting Workshop)
For more information, fill out below form or contact me.
To listen to my sermon based on Hebrews 2:1-4, click here