I offer a “Passionate Parenting” weekend workshop for churches. I’m also available for speaking at pregnancy center banquets and other venues.
AVAILABLE NOW: The “Passionate Parenting: How to Raise Wholehearted Followers of Jesus” on-line video course! Go to: passionateparenting.thinkific.com.
Parents who follow Christ want to know, How can I help my children come to love and serve Jesus? I’ve designed a fun, interactive, Bible-based workshop to encourage, equip and empower parents. The online course offers eight video lessons which were recorded from a live workshop, plus workbook PDFs and quizzes.
- How to evaluate parenting fads
- The magic key to closeness with your children
- College-proofing your child’s faith
- The 4 towers of your family fortress
- How worldview influences your parenting
- Why you don’t have to be a perfect parent
- And much more!
For more information, contact me.
From the audience:
“Susanne has developed a carefully thought-out and well-balanced approach to equipping parents in the oversight of their children’s spiritual formation. Given that the advancement of the Kingdom begins in the home, this teaching will accomplish much for the glory of Jesus and for the confidence and joy of Christian parents.”
– Kevin and Shelleigh Beeson, Lead Pastors, River City Church
“Susanne’s wisdom about parenting is invaluable. She emphasizes the importance of being intentional, providing practical steps and examples for discipling our children and stewarding their lives. We love her heart for those of us in the throes of raising wholehearted followers of Jesus!”
–Ryan and Jacqueline King, Worship Pastors, River City Church
“The Passionate Parenting workshop was full of relevant information and life-giving encouragement. The format was practical, useful, and engaging. I found myself implementing ideas with my kids the same night. A must-attend event for parents discipling children toward Christ.”
— Regan Garner, First Nazarene Church
“Susanne’s ability to combine biblical wisdom and personal experience in her teaching is nothing short of life-changing. We already see changes in our family after implementing some of her strategies, and we are excited to continue our quest to make God the center of our family with her sage advice.”
— Josh and Jenny McKarcher, Congregational Presbyterian Church
“The retreat was such a great way to spend time together as a couple. We especially loved Susanne’s idea of “lots of sugar cubes” and really being intentional about building our children up. There were so many practical ideas, from ways to put our marriage first to teaching our children how to spend time in the Word. Most importantly we loved that the authority of scripture was reiterated throughout the whole workshop!”
— Drew and Michaela Owen, Port Cities Reformed Baptist Church
I love the Word of God, and I value well-spoken words. One of my main themes is the value of all God’s image-bearers along with the transforming power of the gospel.
Following is a list of my speaking opportunities over the past couple of years (my schedule now allows for more):
- Weekend women’s retreat for First Nazarene Church of Lewiston (four messages)
- Message on “Joy Unspeakable” at Lifelinks Family Camp, Hungry Horse, Montana
- Mission report for Life Choices Clinic at Winchester Community Church
- Mission report for Life Choices at First Nazarene Church
- Message on I John 4, “Worldly Worldviews Won’t Make You Wise” at ReGenerate, River City Church’s college ministry
- Message on the Sanctity of Human Life at Winchester Community Church
- “How Pregnancy Centers are Much Safer than a ‘Safe Space’” –at Life Choices Clinic fundraising banquet
- “Passionate Parenting” weekend workshop at The Refuge Church, Walla Walla, Washington
- Message on Psalm 88, “Finding Value in the Valley” at Life Center Foursquare Church, Clarkston, Washington
- Message on “Stewarding Your Sacred Human Sexuality” for ReGenerate college ministry
- Mission report for Life Choices Clinic at Orchards Baptist Church
- Client stories at Life Choices Clinic “Walk for Life” event
- “Passionate Parenting” weekend workshop at First Nazarene Church
- “Passionate Parenting” weekend workshop at Life Center Foursquare Church
- Heartbeat International Conference general session PEG talk, “7 Ways Serving at a Pregnancy Center has made me a Better Christian”
- Workshop for Parenting Event at River City Church, “Teaching Children the Value of Persons”
For more information, contact me.
What women are saying:
“In a relatable and sensitive manner, Susanne shared her testimony through poetry, music and teaching. She was available for prayer after each session. I highly recommend her as a speaker!”
–Chanda Gulick, Women’s Ministry Leader
“Susanne is an energetic, inspirational and fun speaker. She was available to individuals during and after our retreat. I highly recommend her as a speaker for any and all age groups.”
–Carolyn Kniefel, Women’s Retreat Planning Committee
“Susanne was willing to open up and be vulnerable to share the message God had for our group. Many ladies were touched by her words and her sensitive spirit. Susanne was a true blessing to our retreat.”
– Pamela Sawyer, Women’s Ministry Leader
“Susanne is a master of words. This is never more evident than in her speaking. Her quiet, self-effacing manner creates a place of trust from which her listeners can receive the truth that she so faithfully delivers. I found myself laughing through the tears as she gently pried open the stale rooms of my heart to the cleansing power of the Holy Spirit.”
– Pam Thorson, Speaker, Author of Song in the Night and Out From the Shadows
More feedback …
“Susanne is more than just a speaker—her words reach in and gently open closed doors of the heart, shining light on the truth, even when it is hard to hear. By being transparent, she risks herself for others. Susanne will bless you and leave you with the balm of hope, a voice for the voiceless, and a determination to stand with and for Jesus, no matter what.”
“It really hit home for me when Susanne spoke of her testimony and struggles. I feel refreshed after it all.”
“Awesome. She helped me find my courage and my voice.”
To listen to my sermon based on Hebrews 2:1-4, click here